Pages

Monday, March 24, 2014

Menu Plan Monday. March 24, 2014

Hello sweet friends! I hope you all had a good weekend! Ours was busy with scouts, shopping for Spring clothes for my daughter, a school play, and youth group activities. And Friday morning, I went to see the new movie, God's Not Dead. It was really good and very inspiring!



What's cooking in our kitchen this week?

Monday- Curried Red Lentil Soup with Chickpeas and Quinoa and salad.
Tuesday- leftovers
Wednesday- Healthy Mexican Sweet Potato Skins, salad, and fresh pineapple.
Thursday- Cottage Cheese Noodles w/Bacon, green peas, and rolls. (recipe from a friend)
Friday- Leftovers
Saturday- Vegetable Beef Stew, salad, and rolls. (recipe from a friend)
Sunday- Dinner out.

Hope you all have a great week! What's cooking in your kitchen? I'd love to know!
xoxo, Elizabeth

p.s. I'm linking up with Menu Plan Monday! Come join me!

6 comments:

  1. Sounds yummy! What time is dinner? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there!
    And your menu sounds delish!
    I have Swiss steak in my crockpot and some leftover chocolate chip peanut butter pie in the fridge. : )
    Have a cozy day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Swiss steak? That sound good! Something my hubby would love for sure!

      Delete
  3. Yes, your menus sounds divine. I'm really into curry and chick peas these days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Amy! The soup is really good. I love tasty hearty soups and this is a winner!

      Delete

Thanks for taking time to say hello! Instead of sending emails, I always leave replies in the comment section. So if you have a question, check back here for the answer:)
It may take a moment for your comment to appear on the blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...