Pages

Monday, March 31, 2014

Menu Plan Monday and my Stitch Fix Dress! March 31, 2014



Hello Friends,
I hope you all had a good weekend! Ours was fun! My son took his first karate test and earned his orange belt! Little Polka Dot and her dad went to the Father Daughter dance at school, we helped at the church yard sale, and went bowling with our youth group.
What did you do this weekend?

I know most folks hate Mondays, but I like the fresh start...how about you?
What's cooking in our kitchen this week? So many good things! I have been eating gluten-free for the last 6 months. I can easily substitute gluten-free noodles and corn tortillas.

Monday- Slow Cooker Spaghetti Bolognese (Without meat and with gluten-free noodles.)
Tuesday- leftovers
Wednesday- Tex-Mex Fajitas with fresh fruits and veggies. (I will use corn tortillas.)
Thursday- leftovers
Friday- pizza night! (I will have a big salad.)
Saturday- Fresh Spring Rolls with Peanut Dipping Sauce
Sunday- dinner with friends:)

I also shared my simple way to get my family to eat more veggies last week. I will be adding this at every meal.

I promised I would share a picture of my new dress from Stitch Fix! I'll share two...one with a scarf and one with a necklace! Which do you like best? Thanks for your help! You can follow my referral link if you would like a Stitch Fix box of surprises!
41 Hawthorn
Freddy Sleeveless Chiffon Dress 
41 Hawthorn
Freddy Sleeveless Chiffon Dress























Hope you all have a very happy day! Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo, Elizabeth

p.s. I am linking up with Menu Plan Monday! Come join the fun and get some fresh ideas for dinner!

4 comments:

  1. Hello!
    Always enjoy hearing about your weekends and your menu, my friend. : )
    I am so interested in those spring rolls!
    Have a cozy week. : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Spring rolls are so good...but they take forever to make. I really need to get a mandolin to cut the veggies faster!

      Delete
  2. I love that you build leftovers into your weekly menu plan. I always forget to do that and then end up with SO much extra food. And I love the dress both ways. Super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That has really helped...I used to cook too much too. And we don't mind leftovers. I always try to plan them on busier days.

      Delete

Thanks for taking time to say hello! Instead of sending emails, I always leave replies in the comment section. So if you have a question, check back here for the answer:)
It may take a moment for your comment to appear on the blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...